La Porte County History Museum has many permanant exhibits as well as seasonally-changing exhibits.
Please stop by to see our current exhibits.
- Sports Display
- Recreated Barn with Farming Implements
- La Porte County Industry
- Michigan City Zoo
- Long Branch Saloon
- Child's Nursery
- Prehistoric Bones and Relics
- Natural History
- Rocks and Minerals
- Native American
- Two Operating Model Train Railroad Layouts
- Technology (TVs, Phonographs, Computer)
- Housewares and Dishes
- Art Gallery
- Jewelry and Watches
- Giese Church
- Recreated Block of Main Street with Storefronts
Please stop by the Museum to view our Seasonal Exhibits.